Retreats, Visioning, Private Healing Sessions
Come join me in beautiful and sacred places on the land :
Retreats, Sacred Journeys, Private Healing Sessions, Beautiful Mountain Hikes, Ceremonies, Quests
Add power and meaning to your experience – whether it’s a special journey to sacred or inspiring sites; personal growth or healing session; rite of passage or commitment ceremony; a healthy and stunning day hike; an empowering retreat; or guided quest for vision, Brooke will be there to support your process with her wisdom and healing ways.
Spirituality & Traditions
I am a global Earthkeeper. Respecting and enhancing the web of life - harmonious, spirit enhanced and sustainable lifeways for our human family - are my goals. My baseline spirituality is indigenous and native, and many traditions of Earth wisdom are honored. In all that we do, the underlying intention is to work for Mother Earth, the goddess Lady Gaia, creating an uplifted vibration of harmony to radiate around us in support of All Our Relations.
Working with the land, I honor the traditions of Machaelle Small Wright, Fukuoka, Ruth Stout, and many others.
To learn more about my personal offerings, you may want to read my books: BUFFALO WOMAN COMES SINGING and THE LAST GHOST DANCE CLICK HERE
In person or phone/Skype
We will work together, "clearing the decks" so you can create what you really want. These consultations have been getting better and better -- I'm often amazed myself at the wisdom Creator sends through in answer to our mutual prayers as we begin sharing.
These individual sessions are empowering, uplifting, and practical - in person or by phone. Together we will create sacred space and take a prayerful look at your situation, staying open-hearted and receptive to what Creator brings to and through us. Our goal will be to move you through your challenges and lessons toward the ripening and sharing of your gifts to the world, and the abundant life that give-away brings in return.
In the end we will turn attention from any "problems" and challenges toward a positive, heartful vision of what is possible for you and worthy of you -- how you wish to spend the energy of this one precious life. We will step out of the cage of "good and bad" into the garden of that which is useful, beneficial, appropriate, timely and of service to yourself and the world.
I offer healing in the Inka tradition: Luminous Body Healing to release unworkable personal, family, and karmic patterns. Since these work at the subtle level, where the pattern itself rests outside of time, the sessions make powerful change without focusing on symptoms. The way is cleared before it becomes manifest in physical form. Extraction of unwanted energies and/or soul retrieval may eventually also be appropriate.
I'm also very pleased to offer a gentle, exquisite way of releasing deep trauma and stress - whether this be the shock of a life-threatening or horrendous event, or something which developed incrementally over a childhood of time. Somatic Experiencing, founded by Peter Levine (Waking the Tiger), goes beyond thinking and emotion to the core brain where survival issues reside and the language is your somatic experience. I've seen powerful results with this work, which not only clears the trauma, but also assists your core brain in creating the resilience that allows you to function better in the face of the stress, and sometimes trauma, of living in the modern world.
Something new and incredibly powerful I have just trained in is Jon Connelly’s Rapid Resolution Therapy, a revolutionary psychotherapeutic approach to resolving emotional and behavioral difficulties. RRT shifts the way the mind processes information so that improvements in thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are natural and automatic. With it, I intend to address and clear the ongoing effects of anxiety, panic disorder, insomnia, night-terrors, grief, heartbreak, betrayal, childhood abuse, sexual violence, shame, guilt, rage, anger, jealousy, and combat or first responder PTSD. It is a fast and effective solution for many of life’s challenges.
My background is also in Somatic Therapy, having trained with Moshe' Feldenkrais, Doris Breyer, Stan Kelemanand other neo-Reichian body therapists. I can offer you hands-on work.
I also provide counseling and mentoring, offering the wisdom of my experience and tradition in support of your highest dreams. Our goal will be to move you through your challenges and lessons toward the ripening and sharing of your gifts to the world, and the abundant life that give-away brings in return. I'm interested in taking you from what is troubling or challenging you, to where you wish to go and what you want to create for yourself. I use clearing techniques to help release the old, and do everything I can to help imprint into your consciousness the new you are moving toward. I sometimes do simple body work; I often song, drum and rattle over you. Certainly I offer the wisdom I have gained, and always commit my spirit in support of your wholeness.
These sessions are empowering, uplifting, practical and transformational - by phone or in person. If we are able to work in person, I love to take you out into nature for transformative Healing through Ritual Action - a way of using your body and physical surroundings to create powerful change in your life.
$155 per hour
* or $575 if you commit to 4 sessions in a 3 month period
* * If you are having a special financial challenge,
we can talk about how to make it work for you
Walk a Heartpath of beauty, grace, light and sweetness.
Brooke is skillful in bringing forward
your ability to clear, heal and blossom -
fulfilling your highest dreams,
and offering your finest service to life
with joy and grace.
THE PLACE: Sacred Ground International
is a 3500 acre buffalo ranch, wilderness institute and habitat for learning on the Crow Reservation south of Billings, Montana - which includes Brooke’s old home ranch, the Moccasin place. Experts who work with Earth energy around the globe have reported it as the highest vibration they have ever encountered. The forested mountains are based in white quartz crystal, with pure spring water emerging in every draw; five mountain ranges can be seen in the distance. The beloved herd of 160 buffalo bring remarkable energy and teachings - a song of abundance. Tanah, who owns and hold the ranch, has created an atmosphere of wholeness, renewal, respect, communion and honoring of All Life that is exemplary and powerful - a living testament to White Buffalo Woman’s holy ways.
Rediscovering the Essential Self
1. Radiance: health, nurturing (slimness, toxin clearing)
2. Spiritual connection: Oneness, guidance, nourishment, sacred relationship
3. Flexibility, power, grace: reconnecting to your body’s natural flow
4. Release: of trauma, stress, and unworkable patterns
5. Heart: purpose, love, relationship, destiny, creation
6. Service: fulfilling your highest dreams, and offering your finest service to life with joy and grace.
A. Clearing - healing spring waters; high vibration energy of the land; somatic therapy and trauma release inspired by Feldenkrais & Peter Levine; shamanic illuminations, extractions, soul retrieval; fasting; purification lodge (when available)
B. Movement - Feldenkrais, yoga and integrative functioning; hiking; trampoline; Chinese wands exercises
C. Lessons - in moontime practices; the Deep Feminine / Goddess; prophecy and possibility; sustainable living; simple aboriginal skills; and living in Oneness
D. Nourishment - learning about good food; mentoring; spiritual nurturing; music & harmony
E. Connection - with the Great Mother of All Life; spirits of the land; wildlife and All Our Relations
F. Inspiration - pure sweet air; snow-capped vistas; medicine wheels; dream interpretation; readings by cards &/or possible casting of medicine stones; visiting the buffalo herd; sustaining lifestyle; beauty of the landscape
G. Deep Exchange - Brooke brings her wisdom presence and a loving heart into relationship with you. (With special arrangement, you may also be able to have a session with Tanah, a powerful healer and seer.)
H. Pleasure and Beauty - sweetness; Self Care, positive resourcing; Tantric enrichment; sacred relationship
I. Service: Offering your energy to the land and gardens for a short time each day
J. Moontime and Moon Pause visionary teachings
K. Intuitive Readings - cards; nature symbolism; chakra animals; possible casting of stones
L. Focus - Solo Visioning time for silent contemplation in nature; tracking your destiny; manifesting your dreams; planning the steps to your most beautiful future; acts of power and beauty
M. Referrals - to follow up on your needs in specialized areas.
For your individual time with Brooke each day, choose:
- personal counseling/ consultation / mentoring
- shamanic illuminations, extractions, soul retrieval
- body work and transformation - Brooke trained with Moshe' Feldenkrais, Stan Keleman ++
- health, wellness, weight-loss
- trauma release - Somatic Experiencing And Rapid Resolution Therapy
- Moontime and Moon Pause Teachings
- The Rising Feminine & Women’s Empowerment
- Ancestor Connection and Clearing
- readings: cards or casting of medicine stones
- lessons in harmonious, sustainable lifeways
- simple aboriginal skills (for comfortable living in wild nature)
- plant awareness and living in harmony with nature
Lodging and Meals
- small tent with sleeping bag (tipi will not be available due to heavy rain and high winds)
- gypsy wagon (must be reserved at extra cost)
- possible space for your small RV or camper (may have electricity)
with simple amenities:
- cooking meals together, including nourishing buffalo meat from the ranch
(special arrangements can be made for vegetarians)
- at Sacred Ground, we are just beginning to create simple facilities: outdoor composting toilet, on-demand shower and wash basin
- exquisite land, fresh spring water, mountains and open sky.
Although your retreat is mutually created to meet your specific personal needs, each day will normally include:
- 2 hours of personal work with Brooke - with your choice of focus; (see below)
- Time for movement, hiking, meditation and working on assignments
- Enjoyment of the Landscape and Sweet Rest in the Pure Air
- We also ask that you volunteer an hour of your time to Beautify or Improve the Area around us
includes the above.
additional silent visioning day in nearby wild lands;
hiking or movement;
additional 1-2 day Solo Wisdom quest
your personal adventure time: Hiking and Exploration;
enjoying the area springs and streams;
a naming ceremony, If Spirit Offers a Name;
1-day private retreat: $455
3-day private retreat: $1025
7-day private retreat: $2495
* These fees include a substantial offering to Sacred Ground, International.
for the privilege and joy of doing our work in that transformative landscape *
SMALL GROUP RETREATS
with mutual focus; planned individually.
Get together a small group
of your spiritual circle, your family, your friends or associates,
and come together
for a wonderful time of learning and deepening together.
We can create something to match your needs and pleasure.
Working together in this kind of setting, away from the daily and work distractions:
- is wonderfully restorative and healing
- and carries home with you even more strongly since you have the continuing support of those in your daily life or regular circle.
It will be a joy for Brooke to support and serve you in this way.
Small Group Retreat Examples:
- Women's circle learning to live more simple, deal with stress, keep spirit alive in their daily experience, learn to support each other in the process, and have a wonderful time together.
- A group who work together come to have less stressed time to relax, enjoy getting to know each other more deeply and personally, and to vision a new way of making their business work.
Small Group Pricing
Determined by number of participants, time and program.
Contact us at